The big apple

Hello one more day friends!šŸ’«
Today I’m going to be writing about traveling around the world, because from my point of view, traveling is the most interesting thing you can do, and this summer I have been in New York for 10 days, and I love this city, so I want to recommend you to go and visit some of the places.
One of the reasons why I like it, is because it has a lot of things to visit and watch, and all of them are very beautiful and interesting. For example, I have been visiting the statue of liberty, that is amazing, or the empire state, besides the brooklyn bridge…
empire-state-building2.jpg
Another of the reasons is because there are so much amazing  skyscrapers, and it impress when you look upwards, because you hardly see the the end of the building. Also, that at nights most buildings turn on the lights and is incredible to watch that.
Furthermore, one of the things that we did was to rent bikes and we went cycling around all central park. This place is very very beautiful. There is a lot of people resting on the grass, reading, running, cycling… or just staying with friends or partner, because it’s an amazing site.


One of the most beautiful places in this city is Times square. Here, there are so much giant screens with advertisements, and is incredible to see this, because there is a lot of light, a large quantity of people... And you can’t see the floor, because it’s so beautiful that you can’t look away from the screens, shops and stores!


In New York, there are so much things you can visit and I have said some of them, but there are a LOT. So if you are interested going to this amazing city, here you have a bit, and if you want more, don’t worry, because you have many information in internet.

I hope you like it! A kiss.šŸ˜˜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi I'm coming

Differences between Turkish and Basque students