Ask them for christmas!

Hi friends!
Today I bring you some ideas of what can you ask for christmas, because surely many of you don’t
know what to ask, so I’m going to try to help you.
I love films and books, and I also like computer games, and as I think that they are a good idea to pass the time, I’m going to give you some recommendation, so you could read, watch films or play games in christmas, and santa will bring you which you choose, even if it is a book, a film or a computer game.
One film that I love is “un monstruo viene a verme” the Spanish film. From my point of view is a fantastic
film. If you like drama films, you are going to love it.
It is about a twelve-year-old Conor that must face his mother's cancer, his strict grandmother, his
estranged father, and his school bully. One night at 12:07 a.m., Conor is visited by the tree Monster, who
tells Conor it has come to tell him three true stories, after which Conor must tell the Monster his own
story: the truth behind his nightmare, which Conor refuses to do.


Another film that I also want to recommend you is “The blind side”. This film is one of most beautiful films
I have watched. I love it! It is also a drama film, but sometimes it’s funny too. I have watched a hundred
times. It is based on real events.
It is about a young boy named Michael Oher, a homeless black youth, that he is welcomed by a white
family, ready to give him all his support so that he can succeed both as a football player and in his private
life. On the other hand, Oher will also influence with his presence in the life of the Touhy family.


Finnaly, as I like is reading, I want to recommend the book “sugar”. It is a very good and famous
book. I’m sure you’ll like it. This also is a drama book. Maybe not as much as the film.
It is about the ten-year-old Sugar that lives on the River Road sugar plantation along the banks of the
Mississippi. Slavery is over, but laboring in the fields all day doesn’t make her feel very free. Thankfully,
Sugar has a knack for finding her own fun, especially when she joins forces with forbidden friend Billy,
the white plantation owner’s son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi I'm coming

Differences between Turkish and Basque students

The tinkercad pool